Sunday, June 24, 2007

YOU ARE SPECIAL



You are special...


You are special to me
I don´t know why
just you are…
Your smile is beautiful
I never said that to you
I ve been waiting for the right moment
but i tell you now.
Your heart is not open for me
I know that
but i don´t care
because i see you in my mind every day…
Don´t worry baby
I don t expect nothing from you.
I found myself again
just because there´s nothing like you…
Honestly…you touch my heart, you know that!!!
I believe some things are mysteries,
the simple fact that we stand alive…
For the first time in my whole life
I feel desire…
Don´t ask me why…
I try to be strong alone
but the silence speaks the truth
and then i realize
there´s more to life than only bitterness and lies
then i close my eyes
and i want tell you the words you never hear
just because you are special to me
I don´t know why
just you are…



Vera Marques
Os meus poemas

2 comments:

Cátia Taveira - Helder Costa said...

you want my company, today?

Anonymous said...

Demais...
k sorte tem essa pessoa a quem dedicas o poema nao so pelas palavras lindas k lhe dedicas mas tbem pela pessoa fantastica e madura k és...
Eu e a catarina adoramos te...